Silver City Gallery Walk
Clay Fest and SCAA Art Walk / Friday, July 19 from 4-6 pm
1) Animalia. Colorful and whimsical pottery and clothing. 214 N Bullard St
2) A)sp.”A”@e Studio/Art/Gallery. An alternative and interactive ART space. W 7th St
6) Creative Hands Roadside Attraction. Colorful fine and functional art. 106 W Yankie
7) Finn’s Gallery. Fine Art of multimedia. 300 N Arizona
8) Fringearts Gallery. Contemporary and visionary Art. 519 N Bullard
9) Geisler Studio and Gallery. Fine and applied Arts. 102 W Kelly
53) Gila Monster Gallery. Photos of the Great Southwest and original jewelry. 206 Bullard
10) Grant County Art Guild. An Indie gallery filled with multitudes of Art. 316 N Bullard
11) Leyba & Ingalls Arts. Large selection of Fine Art and Fine Craft. 315 N Bullard
12) Light Art Space. A dynamic, contemporary Art space. 209 W Broadway.
13) Lois Duffy Art. A contemporary Jewel of distinct Art. 211-C N Texas St
14) Mariah’s Copper Quail Gallery. A wide, tasteful Adventure of Art. 211A N Texas.
15) Molly Ramolla Fine Art. A prolific collection of contemporary Art. 201 N Bullard.
16) Potala Palace. Experience the southwest, new and old, plus café. 808 N Bullard
54) RJ Star Design Gallery. Treasured and traditional Morning Star Quilts. 319 E 13th
17) Soul River Gallery. Journey through small items into a Gallery of Art. 400 N. Bullard
19) Sterling Fine Arts. Explore your Art Side with fine Art from all over NM. 306 N Bullard
20) Tatiana Maria Gallery. Fine SW decor, Jewelry, original lighting designs. 305 N Bullard
21) Wild West Weaving. Fine, hand spun and dyed rugs of outstanding design. 211D Texas
22) WNMU McCray Gallery. Showcase for contemporary Art on WNMU campus. 1000 W College
23) Silver City Museum Society. Art, culture and history museum. Events for all. 312 W Broadway